Your personal data
Data protection is absolutely imperative to the service Emaildrop provides. It is Emaildrop's policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect from you across our websites, https://emaildrop.com and https://api.emaildrop.com. The use of this site or any of the other site's operated by Emaildrop means you're consenting to have your personal data processed.
Information we collect
In short, some information - such as IP address and/or browser and device characteristics - is automatically collected when you visit our sites. This information does not reveal your specific identity (like your name and contact information) but may include device and usage information such as your IP address, browser and device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, device name, country, location, information about how and when you use our sites and other technical information. This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our sites, and for our internal analytics and reporting purposes. Like many businesses, we also collect information through cookies and similar technologies.
How do we use your information?
We use the information we collect to or recieve:
- To protect our sites: We may use your information as part of our efforts to keep our sites safe and secure (for example, for fraud protection and prevention).
- To enforce our terms, conditions and policies.
- To response to legal requests and prevent harm: If we receive a subpoena or other legal request, we may need to inspect the data we hold to determine how to response.
Who do we share your information with?
In short, we only share information with your consent, to comply with laws, to protect yours rights, or to fulfill business obligations such as sharing with third party services. Third party service providers used to monitor, deliver and anaylse the use of our service include:
- AWS Cloudfront: Amazon CloudFront is a fast content delivery network (CDN) service that securely delivers data, videos, applications, and APIs to customers globally with low latency, high transfer speeds, all within a developer-friendly environment.
- Mailgun: Emaildrop uses Mailgun to send, recieve and track emails. Although when you delete a recieved email it is deleted immediately from our servers, Mailgun keeps all emails for 3 days.
Do you we make updates to this policy?
Who to contact us about this policy?
If you have any questions or comments about this policy, you can email us at email@example.com.